Become a USCCE Member
Care about Quality Coaching Education,
Coach Development & Coaching
Become a USCCE Member and be an important part of the conversation
Be Part of the Conversation!
The USCCE provides a ‘home’ for Higher Education Institutions, National Governing Bodies of Sport, Coaches Associations, Sports Training Providers, and industry leaders and professionals with a vested interest in enriching sport through quality coach development and coach education.
Anyone interested in networking with others in the field and in supporting and contributing to the mission of the USCCE are encouraged to join. Membership runs from January to December, although organizations and individuals are welcome to join at any time.
For Professionals and Students
- Educational updates regarding coaching education, coach development, and the coaching profession
- Eligible to apply for the annual USCCE Research Grant
- Access to exclusive USCCE Engagement Events – Talking Peer 2 Peer program (proposal form & details)
- Registration discount for all USCCE events in 2022
- Registration discount for North American Coach Development Summit (off early bird registration for full Summit )
- Workshop discount for the USCCE/ICCE Coach Developer Academy program
- Opportunity to purchase exclusive USCCE clothing
- Discount for ordering an online subscription to the International Sport Coaching Journal (must be new or renewing members by February 11 to be eligible)
- Eligible to run for USCCE board leadership positions and chair committees (Professional and Organization membership only)
- Eligible to participate on project task forces and in the business of the USCCE
- Access to all USCCE resources and materials
- Free posting of positions and internships on the USCCE job board
- Professional membership is $100 annually and student membership is $60 annually
Access to exclusive USCCE Engagement Events
Registration discount for all USCCE events in 2022
Registration discount for North American Coach Development Summit (off early bird registration for full Summit for 2 individuals )
Workshop discount for the USCCE/ICCE Coach Developer Academy program (off registration for 2 individuals)
Yearly online subscription to the International Sport Coaching Journal (must be new or renewing members by February 11 to be eligible)
Support in developing a program portfolio for coach education program or domain accreditation
Free postings of positions and internships on the USCCE job board
Organizational membership is $250 annually
Annual Membership Dues: $250
Organization Members are deemed to be any organization who provides coach development and coach education or who wishes to support quality coaching education and development.
Organization members do not have to have NCACE Accredited Programs. However, organizations with one or more programs that has been NCACE Accredited must be current USCCE Organizational Members.
Annual Membership Dues: $100
Professional membership provides resources and enhanced networking opportunities for individuals who work with coaches, develop coaching education materials, deliver coaching education training, conduct coaching research or who are just plain passionate about quality coaching education and professional development for coaches across all levels of sport.
Annual Membership Dues: $60
Student membership is intended for any individual pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in sport coaching, coaching education or related field. The USCCE welcomes student members interested in learning more about sport coaching and coach education, meeting and networking with professionals in the field and in sharing their research and applied work.